SUPERVISION AND MANAGEMENT OF 8 WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS ON THE WESTERN MACEDONIA LIGNITE CENTER
SUPERVISION AND MANAGEMENT OF
8 WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS ON THE
WESTERN MACEDONIA LIGNITE CENTER
Some of the project details:
- Daily inspection of the eight (8) Wastewater Plants and the Chemical Treatment Plant of the Western Macedonia Lignite Center, including the land, buildings and other construction facilities, electromechanical equipment and automation systems, so that the whole plant is in excellent condition.
- Exploring possibilities of optimizing the operation of the eight (8) Wastewater Plants and the Chemical Treatment Plant, in within the requirements of the Approved Environmental Conditions.
- Daily Measurements pH, DO and Temperature
- Weekly sampling for microbiological analysis
- Monthly sampling for physico-chemical analysis
- Supervision of all operations required for maintenance, operation control & fault recovery of mechanical equipment and automation systems
- Supply of spare parts, materials and equipment that will be required to improve the performance of the Wastewater Plants and the Chemical Treatment Facility
May 2022 – Ongoing
Western Macedonia Lignite Center