ELECTRIFICATION, CONSTRUCTION, TESTING AND COMMISSIONING OF 2 STACKER RECLAIMERS
In the framework of the DKYOR-181 declaration with the PPC. We undertook the design, design, manufacture, supply of new equipment, as well as the dismantling, transport, adaptation and retrofitting of existing equipment, assembly, installation, testing and putting into service of all equipment of two (2) conveyor belts.
Some of the project details:
1. We have undertaken the design, procurement, construction, installation, testing and commissioning of the following electromechanical equipment:
- Heads, terminals of two (2) conveyor belts and return terminal with load hopper
- Disassembly, transport, retrofitting, assembly and erection of conveyor belt frames
- Belt drive units complete consisting of an electric motor, reducer, clutch and electrohydraulic brake device, for 2 conveyor belts
- Metal scaffolding for five (5) conveyor belt stations.
2. Design, supply, construction, installation, testing and commissioning of two conveyors stations on metal scaffold for conveyors 1 and 2, Fully equipped with low and medium voltage equipment, PLC automation, frequency converters for supplying short-circuited drive cursor conveyor belts.
3. Supply of spare parts for electromechanical equipment.
4. Training in Greek language of the Department of Operation and Maintenance.
Jan. 2021 – Ongoing
Western Macedonia Lignite Center