DESIGN, SUPPLY, CONSTRUCTION,
INSTALLATION, TESTING & COMMISSIONING
OF ELECTROMECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
In the framework of the DKYOR-180 declaration with the PPC. We undertook the design, supply, construction, installation, testing, and commissioning of electromechanical equipment at the Lignite Yard facility of the Ptolemaida V Unit in Western Macedonia Lignite Center.
Some of the project details:
1. We have undertaken the design, procurement, construction, installation, testing and commissioning of the following engineering equipment:
- Conveyor belt heads and terminals
- Loading hoppers
- Conveyor belt frames
- Belt drive units, consisting of an electric motor, a reducer, a clutch, an electrohydraulic brake device and a power unit base for 9 conveyor belts
2. We have undertaken the design, procurement, construction, installation, testing and commissioning of:
- Main Substation together with Lignite Yard Control Chamber on Ground
- Secondary Ground Substation
- Seven (7) local electrostares, on metal scaffold for conveyors K1, K2, K11, K21, K22, K31, K32, with low voltage equipment and remote input – output PLC units, which shall be in cooperation with the central substations
3. Training in Greek language of the Department of Operation and Maintenance.